Thursday, August 25, 2016

Review of Ezy Pruners Ratchet Pruning Shears

I am impressed with the quality of these. I have never used ratchet shears before, so when my old cheap ones broke I decided to give these a try. This does have a nice gripper/handle on it which is easy to hold and does not make your hand hurt after using for long periods of time. I have been using it for about a week now and the blade is still extremely sharp. These are very easy to use, which if not stored properly can be a hazard. This was a huge concern for me as I have a four year old and a two year old, both of which have gotten these while I was using them and been able to open them even though they were locked. Other than that these are very nice. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.  I have included the link if you would like to check these out for yourself.
Shears link

No comments:

Post a Comment