Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Review of Snug Indestructible Rubber Dog Balls.

I got these for my puppy who is an aggressive chewer. She chews on everything. When these first arrived I opened them and put the down in her bed. She noticed them and immediately started playing with them. With a few hours one had already broken and had to be thrown away, but the other two seem to still be in good condition. They do look exactly like the photo in the listing. They are harder than a tennis ball but will still bounce when thrown. I would be careful throwing these indoors as they could bust a window. They are about the same size as a tennis ball, so they are big enough for a dog or puppy to play with. I was worried they would be smaller. These are affordable and are perfect if you have a dog or puppy that like to chew. I was allowed to test this for my honest thoughts. I have included the link if you would like to check these out for yourself.

Dog ball toy link

No comments:

Post a Comment