Monday, August 22, 2016

Review of AYL 4-in-1 TC80 LED Flashlight

This is by far one of the best flashlights I have ever had. It is very well made and seems to be extremely durable (I'm clumsy and dropped it a few times). This does take four AAA batteries which are not included, but I just used rechargeable ones. It is just like a regular flashlight with a light on one end and the on/off button at the other. You can twist the end with the light to make it zoom in or out. You can also pull up on the end and it will extend into a small LED light kind of like a lantern. This light also can be switch to a flashing red light in case of an emergency. This is super helpful at night when I have to go out and feed my animals in the dark. I love this and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.
I have included the link as well.
Flashlight link

No comments:

Post a Comment