Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Review of Havahart Wireless Radial-Shape Select Fence

I did read all of the reviews about their dogs being burned, which made me really not want to try it out, but I had to have something. Our dog would run out the door and straight into the road. After him getting hit and a ton of vet bills later, that's when I got this. I have been using this for about two weeks now and have not noticed any burns or marks on his neck yet, but if I do I will update my review. I also noticed that this did not work around our outdoor building, and after re-reading the reviews found out that it can not be around aluminum siding. That's not a big deal, but I did not know this prior to getting this and since the outdoor building is rather large, that limited the area that I could put the fence. It did work well on keeping him in a safe area, but now instead of him being able to run the yard like I hoped, he only has about two car lengths to run. This also has to be in a circular pattern in order for it to work, which cut even more of his running space. Overall I have had no problems with it not working, but for the price it is there is way to many things that would make it not work right. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link if you would like to check this out. wireless fence link

No comments:

Post a Comment