Monday, August 8, 2016

Review of Hosezzle - 50ft Expandable Hose Nozzle, No Kinking Flexible Lightweight Super Strong Green Nozzle.

I have been on the market for an expandable hose because they are so much easier to deal with. This one does expand and contract exactly how it is suppose to. It is very light weight and super easy to hold and to carry around. I would suggest keeping it out of the weather, but storing it in a barn or outdoor shelter would be fine. This does come with a spray nozzle as well, which was a nice added bonus. The nozzle has eight different patterns when spraying and seems to be very well made. At the ends of the hose, the connectors are made from brass. I liked this better than other hose because they use the plastic ones and they seem to break easier. The only thing about this hose (all hoses like it) is that they are fragile and will break easily. When mine arrived it had a slight leak between the connector and hose, but my husband was able to fix that easily and I have had no problems since. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.
I have included the link if you would like to check this out for yourself.

Hose link

No comments:

Post a Comment