Saturday, August 13, 2016

Review of Shark 100 watt marine motorcycle audio

We got these for our 2016 Kawasaki four wheeler, and they worked perfectly. I will get straight to why I gave this four stars. The amp part, which also has the on/off switch on it, get hot...really hot. I don't know if it is suppose to or not. The next reason is because it does not come with the bolt to mount the speakers. Other than that these are perfect. They are small speakers. of course, but they are loud. I was actually quite surprised at how loud they were. I could not hear my four wheeler over them. They also hooked up to my mp3 player through the aux cord easily and worked perfectly. They do seem to be both well made as well as durable. I had no problems with them cutting in and out or not working at all. I love these and how well they work. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link if you want to check these out for yourself.

Speakers link

No comments:

Post a Comment