Friday, August 19, 2016

Review of Baby Car Seat Canopy

I am in love with this canopy. It is gender neutral, so this would be great for a gender reveal party. This does have two straps that connect it to the car seat. This does seem to be very well made as well as durable. I have not noticed any loose strings or places that appear as if they would rip or tear easily. This is rather thick, and super soft. It has what feels like fleece lining in it. This is great for blocking the sun, rain, or snow from getting to your baby. This is super absorbent so if it is raining none will get to your baby. This is very easy to clean as it can be machine washed and dried. I am very happy with this and how well it works. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.
I have included the link if you would like to check it out for yourself.
Canopy Link

No comments:

Post a Comment