Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Review of IceWabanga Ice Pop Molds.

This is a super cute way to make your own popsicles. I will start off by saying the reason this gets four stars is because it is hard to clean by hand and I have no other way to clean them. The tops just sit on top of the molds as well and it does take a little time to get them on there perfectly. Then when you sit them in the freezer it can move and you have to start all over again. Other than that these are perfect. They seem to be well made as well as durable. They are a cost efficient way for your children to have popsicles without it costing an arm and leg. Thes are perfect for making healthier popsicles as well. This does come with a bonus of two more mold which are "push" pops. The Popsicle does not stick to the inside of the mold which was nice. One of my favorite parts about these is that the bottom is more like a little tray that catches all the mess that drips down. Overall these are super nice and great for a hot day. I was allowed to test this for my honest thoughts. I have included  the link so you can check these out.

Popsicle mold link

No comments:

Post a Comment