Friday, March 6, 2015

My review of PREMIUM Derma Roller

I will admit at first i was terrified of this! I opened the box and looked at it and it does look scary. With that being said it works amazing. I use this once in the morning while getting ready and once at night before bed. The reason i like to use this is that it helps my skin to regenerates itself. It helps to get rid of blackheads (which are really irrating and stubborn) and also helps with fine lines and wrinkles. The reason that is works so well is the needles get your skin stimulated which is what gives it a boost to help it start to regenerate. I know the word needles is scary hence why i said what i did in the first statement on this review, but it does not hurt and the results are amazing. I have only been using this for a few days twice a day and my blackheads are almost gone and i am starting to notice a difference in my skin. It also helps with acne scars as well as stretch marks. I have acne scars and i can tell a difference in them. i can not wait to see what my skin will look like in a week if i can already tell a difference in just a few days. I recommend this to everyone. It is a must have if you have embarrassing acne scars, blackheads, wrinkles, fine lines, stretch marks, or even cellulite! I was able to test this for my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment