Friday, March 6, 2015

Review of bbq grill mats

Okay so first i want to say who knew you could have a grilled breakfast? I sure didnt but once i got these i tried to and i have to tell you it is amazing! With these all you have to do it put them on the grill and go. The food never touches the grill but still cooks the same. You can make hamburgers, hotdogs, vegatables for hambugers or hotdogs or just to have grilled veggies, shrimp, and my new favorite breakfast which can even inlcude eggs yes i said eggs! They are non stick so the food comes right off. I like the fact that you can take them to the lake, beach or park with you and have grilled food without having to worry about what was on the grill before you used it since the mat covers the actually grill and the mat is the only thing your food ever touches. It isnt made with any chemicals so it is safe to use and to me makes grilling safer since the hot places of the grill is covered with the mat! I love this and think that everyone should have one! I was able to test this for my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment