Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Review of Probiotics for Dogs with Prebiotics

I was interested in this because no one really thinks or wonders if their puppy or dog is getting the right amount of fiber. Fiber is what helps everyone stay regular when it come to going "number two". It helps to keep a healthy GI tract, improve digestion, support the immune system of your four legged baby. It helps with like traveling, kenneling, training, and upset stomachs that may cause diarrhea. The main reason i wanted to try it was for the fact that i had started to notice that my dog when he was let out to go potty would not poop everyday. He is older and i was concerned that he was getting everything he needed to get such as fiber. I have only been using this for two days and i can already tell its working. My doggie isn't sluggish and just wanting to lay around like he was and he is also going regualrly now. Not only did it help to get him back on track with his bowel movements but it also has made him feel better. I say that because he is now wanting to play instead of lay around all day. I imgaine that he has to feel better now that his digestion is back the way it is suppose to be. I recommend this to anyone who has a doggie or puppy that isn't going regularly. I was able to test this for my thoughts and Myself as well as Gizmo are thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment