Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Review of ReflectX Shower Mirror

I was actually impressed by this little mirror. You do have to run it under warm water so it doesnt fog but it is easy to hang in the shower and comes in handy. I used it while washing my face to make sure all the soap was off and my husband is a painter so he used it to make sure all the paint was of his. You can also take it down and use to see you back so you know if you washed all of it as well as other parts of your body. It is very well made. Its not like the little cheap dollar store mirrors. It also comes with a travel bag so you can take it anywhere you go and a stainless steel hook which wont rust to hang it with. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts and i am very pleased with it. I will be buying one for my other shower in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment