Sunday, March 29, 2015

Review of Shower Filter for chlorine and fluoride

As many People are trying to do, I am trying to find healthier products for my family. I never thought that there could be harmful chemicals in the water that we use to bathe and shower. Then i read a news article online about the chemicals in water and my quest for a filter to remove them started. I was given the chance to test this for my thoughts and i jumped on it. I will admit it is a little heavier than i thought it would be but other than that it is a good prodcut. It is easy to set up and doesnt leak. It is very well made and very durable. It doesnt not make your water smell and will make your skin have a clean feeling you have never felt before. It amazes me how i thought i was cleaning my children as well as myself but now looking back we werent really getting clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment