Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Review of Crib Mattress Protector

First off i want to say any mother who is potty training knows how it feels to wake up and your child has had an accident. Well this mattress protector is made for a crib but i used it on my daughter's toddler bed mattress (same size as a crib mattress) and it has helped me not lose my mind. This mattress protector is water proof so if she does have an accident then it doesnt soak the whole bed. It is very easy to take off and to put on. If it gets wet it does not stain and can easily be washed and cleaned. It feels padded and i will admit when i put it on my daughter's bed i laid on it to see how it felt and almost fell asleep. It is so comfortable. It is very well made and very durable (yes my child jumps on her bed). The best part is that not only does it help to keep her bed dry if an accident happens but it also doubles as a very soft and fluffy fitted sheet. My daughter isnt embarressed when her friends come over (she is three but embarrasses very easy) because it doesnt look like something that would help with bed wetting. I was allowed to test this for my thought and i am forever grateful for it. It has helped me to not go insane having to wash blankets every time she has an accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment