Sunday, March 29, 2015

Review of Smart Weigh Bathroom Memory Scale - Silver

First off I want to say how beautiful this bathroom scale is. It is frosted glass and looks very elegant. Next I need to tell you how awesome this scale is. It can remember up to eight different people and keep track of your weight. You step on it and it records your weight. Next time you step on it it will remember you and tell you if you weight has went down, stayed the same, or if you have gained weight. If you lose weight the light  turns green. If your weight stays the same the light stays blue. If you gained weight the light turns red. The LED screen is very easy to read. I have been looking for a VERY long time for the perfect scale for my husband and my self as we are trying to maintain our weight and then i was offered a chance to review this one for my thoughts and i was in love. There is not one single thing I can say that is bad about this smart weight bathroom scale as it is all around and amazing scale. Not only is it very beautiful but it is also reasonably priced. It is differently worth it and i would recommend this to any and everyone i see even if i didnt not know them. It is a must have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment