Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Review of Vita Sciences Maxasorb D3 Vitamin D Cream 1000

This is a really great way to get your daily dose of vitamin D. There are alot of people who is low on on vitamin D but can not or dont like to take pills. This is prefect for them. I use it because both of my children have very bad allergies and can not stay outside for long. I know that I do not get all that i should get for this reason. When the weather is nasty and rainy or really cold nobody goes outside. Well this is a way you can get all the Vitamin D you need. It goes on smooth and soaks in. It does not leave your skin feeling oily or sticky. It leaves a slight shine on your skin which makes it look like you have a natrual glow. It leaves skin feeling soft and sliky like lotion. It doesnt have a scent which i thought it would but my son has sensitive skin so i can not wear fragances because it will cause him to break out in a rash. It works well with sensitvite skin and will not make you break out. Each bottle is a thirty day supply of vitamin D, and it can be used with perscription medicines so there is no worry about side effects from medicine you have to take. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. It is an amazing product and i am very happy with it. I will recommend this product as i think it is one of the best products i have ever used.  i will included a link if you are interested in trying it for yourself.

Prodcut link

No comments:

Post a Comment