Thursday, March 26, 2015

Review of PowerJive 3 Pack Micro USB Cable

We have a one year old who thinks its the best thing in the world to chew cords. Now we always are having to buy a new phone charging cord because of that. We have two phones, a kindle, a tablet, two mp3 players, and a camera that all use the same charging cord. When i was offered to try these for my thought i was extremely happy. These are very durable and very well made. I accidently ran over them with the vaccum and my son has found one of them and began chewing on it. Neither of these broke the cord or even messed it up.That alone sold me. I was amazed at how great the really are. They also plug perfectly into all my devices so now we will have back ups in case something does happen to one of them. They come in different lenghts and sizes from short all the way up to really long which is perfect for us. This company will never understand how much of a life saver they are by making these. I give both the company and the product an A+++.

No comments:

Post a Comment