Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Review of Vanilla Mint Deodorant Creme

This is organic, naturally made, and free from harsh chemicals. The arrowroot which it is made from helps to naturally absorb wetness such as sweat. It not only keeps you dry but it moisturizes, conditions, and kills bacteria on your skin. To use this product simply get a pea-sized amount out of the jar. Make sure your hands are clean and dry. Then just rub it up under your arms until it is applied. The ingrediants that this product is made from are: Organic Shea Butter, Organic Arrowroot Powder, (Vegan), Organic Sunflower Oil,  Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Aluminum-Free Baking Soda, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil.
If you are interested in Buying some i will also include a link.
Product link

***Giveaway***
I am having a giveaway on this which is live now. To enter simply comment on this post with your name and a way for me to reach you if you are my winner.  Please tell everyone you know to enter. I will be using random.org to select the winner. Good luck to all This contest will be live for one week

18 comments:

  1. I would love to try this.....Ashley chandler ashleychandler882@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review THANKS for the contest dawnvegan@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be great to try! Gunn06.gg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to try melissablamer18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love anything that is not full of chemicals. Micki Neal....mickin45@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to try this :) Amy Lafratta alexis121504@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to win ..christy Hayward reach me at christyallen736@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to win would really love to try it out Ashley smith tylersmom8312@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to try this Rose Stafford reach me at finelookingbabe2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would LOVE to try this!! i think its amazing what your doing, i love all natural stuff :) ive bought some in the past and LOVE LOVE LOVE it, BUT they stopped making it!! really refreshing to see this page!! thank you so much!!! hope i get this, good luck to everyone else :) my name is Kala and my email is KalaRachelle8807@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the opportunity! Would love to win! Jolandis26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for th opportunity crysaracry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brittney
    brittney924@msn.com
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank You for this Opportunity!
    Jessica Higgins
    jess2010@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to win this! kelliott2009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Would love this natashaanderson2801@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can I order if I don't win?
    Annieraub4232@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete