Sunday, March 22, 2015

Review of 2 Longest Lasting Super Bright Rim Lights

I have seen these before and thought they were so cool. Then i was allowed to test these for my thoughts and got really excited. My husband and i love to ride four wheelers and go carts so when I got these we immedately put them one. We got two blue, two green, and two that are multi colored. The lights are very bright and seem to get brighter the fast your wheels turn. The reason why i was so happy to get these is because sometimes we ride at night and although we have headlights I have always been worried that there is a chance we wont be seen and end up in an accident. These lights will definately make us be seen. They also help to provide extra light on the ground so that you can see what is near you. They are very well made and come in handy. Now if you have children that like to ride bikes these would be perfect for them also. My kids loved them when we put them on our atvs. They would also work on a stroller if you have one that has air valves on it. (I don't wish i did though) All around I give this product an a++++ and highly recommend them. They work very well and are super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment