Monday, March 9, 2015

Organic Dandelion Root Tea - With Hibiscus & Cinnamon

At first i was skeptical about this product. I thought it would have a nasty taste or smell wierd. I was SO WRONG! This is amazing and organic which to me makes it even better. It has a pleasant smell and tastes great. It also has many great health factors. It supports healthy digestion which will make you feel like a whole new person with more engery and physical functions. It helps with kidney and liver function by detoxing them from harsh bad toxins that can build up in your body over time. It also has lots of great vitamins and minerals in each of the ingrediants that it is made of :  Vitamins A, C, D and B-complex plus Iron, Potassium and Zinc. It also helps you with blood sugar and cholesterol. From my personnal experience drinking a cup sometimes two cups a day and i feel so much better. My mood has improved. I feel like i have more energy, and I'm always feeling tired like before i started drinking this tea. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts and i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment