Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Review of Teething Necklace and Bracelet/Bangle

This came at the perfect time. Any mommy who has or has had a teething baby will understand me when i say i was about to pull my hair out. It comes with excatly what you see in the picture but the picture does not do justice to how wonderful this really is. These are beautiful.You can wear them anytime anywhere as they are both classy (for nice events or church) but also fun for everyday wear. I do recommend using these with you hair up as it will pull you hair. They are made out of flexible bendable plastic. They have small ridges in them which are perfect for teethers. Also while we are at home i will allow my son to play with them and he will chew on them. I like the fact that it can be a teether toy and that you can wear it and take it everywhere without having to pack it. Just slip them on and go. I was able to get these for my thoughts and i am so thankful for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment