Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Review of Vitamin C Lotion

I really really love this product. It has a great smell and goes on smooth without leaving your skin feeling oily. It is really good for any part of your body. I have tried it on my legs, arms, and face all of which felt very moisturized and refreshed after using. It also helps repair your skin which will give you youthful looking skin. (Yes i am excited about that!) It helps reduce wrinkles and helps to lighten sun marks or any skin discoloration that you may have. I have skin spots which drive me crazy and i have notcied a difference in them in the few days ive been using this product. All around it is an amzing product. Not only does it moisturize your skin, but it also repairs it, helps it to look younger, and protects it. I would recommend this to any and everyone i possibly could. I was able to get this for my thoughts and i am one happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment