Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Review of 16 inch Long Handled Shoe Horn

I can remember as a kid my grandfather who has copd trying to bend over and put his shoes on. By the time he finally got them on his was out of breathe. I remember saying it cant be that hard to put shoes on. Then i got pregnant. The bigger i got the harder it was for me to breathe while bending over to put my shoes on. I wish i would have known about this then. I was offered to test this for my thoughts and i thought of my grandfather. When i got it i immediately told him to use it to put his shoes on. It made a world of difference. He didnt have to bend over so he wasnt out of breath and he had no trouble at all getting his shoes on. This is truely a life saver for him. It is made from stainless steel so it is very durable and very well made. It is designed perfectly for you to be able to keep a good grip on it as well as your foot slide straight down into your shoe. I highly recommend this.

No comments:

Post a Comment