Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Review of Ultra Flex Athletics | The Ultimate Knee Brace & Support and ankle support

I like this alot. It is a tight fit but not in a bad way. It has velcro straps so you can adjust it to fit how you like i like to keep mine tight because it feels like it gives me extra support if it is tighter. It is water proof so if you sweat or get it wet you dont have to worry about it messing up. It is very well made and very durable. Even with the tight fit it bends with your knee without any problems. I use it when i go running because i have a bad knee. It actually helps me while running because it helps my knee to not hurt and i can run for longer. You can also use these while at the gym. These can be used even if you are not in any pain or have a problem as they are also good for shock support. Both the knee brace and ankle brace  work amazing and are very well made. I was allowed to test these at a discount for my thoughts and i recommend them to anyone. Even if you dont need them now i would buy them and put them up. They are awesome and everyone needs this!

No comments:

Post a Comment