Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Review of 15" Packing Sleeves/Folders

This little packing sleeve is amazing. I wanted to test it out to see how much it could really hold as i dont trust everything i read. I will tell you from personal expirence that i was able to put three shirts, four pants, two pair of socks, and two pair of undies in it without any ripping or tearing, I also tested it on my childrens clothes and was able to put six shirts, three pants, four pairs of socks, and two pair of undies in it without any problems. This is made very well and is very duriable and streches very well. You can put all this in it and yet it still stays small and compact!! I will be using mine to store clothes in as well as when we take our yearly family trip. This will save us so much room in the car! I was able to get this for my thoughts and i am thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment