Sunday, March 22, 2015

Review of 2 Anti Snore Nose Clip

So I love my husband and daughter very much, but good god can they snore you out of the bed. (Yes my daughter and son sleep with us sometimes) I was allowed to test this for my thoughts and was impaitently waiting for it to get here. (I needed the sleep lol) I havent tested it on my daughter because she is only two and i dont think that it would be right for me to test it on her but my husband on the other hand I told to wear this. It really does help with the snoring as i was actually able to get sleep for the first time in a long time. It has two very small magents on the ends of the nose clip which actually help to keep the nasal passages open so they can breathe easier through the nose which leads to no snoring!!! My husband said at first it felt wierd but after about five minutes he forgot it was even there and when he woke up it did not hurt his nose or even leave marks from where it had been. It is very well made and is small but powerful. It gets the job done!

No comments:

Post a Comment