Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Review of Car Windshield Sunshade Jumbo

I am in love with this and it came at the perfect time. The weather is getting hotter and with two kids i can not get into a hot car.This is big and cover the whole windshield top to bottom perfectly. It helps to keep the car cooler by blocking the heat from the sun shine from getting in. It is very well made and very durable (my kids found it and decided to try to play with it.) It comes inside a very nice bag that matches it and makes it easier to be stored inside your car or home. I like how flexible it is also. I tend to break thing very easily but that will not happen with this. It bends every way and you can twist it however you like. This also comes in handy getting it to the windshield and taking it down. It also doesnt get hot to the touch so you can just grab it and take it down when you are getting ready to leave! I would recommend everyone have one in their car. The weather is getting hotter and this really helps to keep your car cooler. I was allowed to test this and myself as well as my kids are thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment