Thursday, April 2, 2015

Review of Stainless Steel Vegetable Peeler

This is by far one of the best made kitchen utensils i have seen in a very long time. It is made completely of stainless steel and has what i call a shield on one side so that the peels don't go everywhere and make a mess.This is actually a shield so that you dont actually cut yourself which i have done alot in my past, but it does keep the mess down. The ease of use with this peeler is amazing. It just glides over the vegetable and peels it with little effort on my part. It fits perfectly into your hand and is good for left or right handed people. It also has a pick on the end which I use for getting those nasty potato eyes out. It is very light weight and also has what i call hanging spot on the end. I can just wash and dry it and hang it on the hooks with my spatulas. It is well worth the money and I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone. It is great for people with arthrits and/or hand or wrist problems.I was allowed to test this product for my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment