Thursday, December 10, 2015

Review of 13-foot Fruit Picker with Aluminum Pole.

This is extremely light weight and very easy to use. There are two lime green tabs which can be pulled up to extend this, or pressed down to lock it in place. When extending this, pull the top up and the middle section will extend the lock that section and keep pulling the top to extend it the rest of the way. Once it is extended out, press the last tab to lock it in place and you are ready to use. This is great for reach fruits that are higher up in trees, as well as reaching pecans. This does seem to be extremely well made and durable, leading me to believe it will last a long time. The basket part of this has "claws" on one side with I use to remove the fruit from the tree. I have had no problems with this not getting the fruit or with it falling down when extended. It does come with a foam pad, which protects the fruit from bruising. I love this and would highly recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Fruit picker link


No comments:

Post a Comment