Saturday, December 5, 2015

Review of Pink and White Polka Dots Doll Stroller.

This is not only adorable, but seems to be very well made. It is both sturdy and durable. My little girl can sometimes be rough with her toys, and this one has held it ground. It does fit both big and small baby dolls although it does work best with medium to bigger babies. This is the perfect height for my three year old to be able to push it. The wheels roll perfectly both inside and outside. The wheels do have a swivel which I personally love. It makes it easier for the little girl to be able to push it. It is easy for my daughter to open and close this by herself as well, which is nice. She loves it because she can use it all by herself and not have to ask me for help. I would highly recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.


Stroller link




No comments:

Post a Comment