Thursday, December 10, 2015

Review of Butterfly Garden Spinner -- Six Colorful Wings.

This is adorable. It is brightly colored, so it would be beautiful in a flower garden. It does seem to be sturdy and well made. It does come with some assembly required, but that was not a big deal. All you have to do to put this together is place the wings into the holes that are precut on the black middle sections. The wings have plastic prongs on the bottom that slide into the holes. The reason for giving this four stars instead of five is that two of my wings will not " lock" into place and fall out. I had to super glue them in to make them stay. This does not include instructions, but it is very easy to figure out. The stake with goes into the ground to hold it up seems to be well made, and the pole that holds it as well. Other than the wings popping out, I am happy with this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

spinner link






No comments:

Post a Comment