Thursday, December 10, 2015

Review of Oil Absorbing Paper Sheet Roll for Face

This comes in handy. It can be used on your forehead, cheeks, and chin to remove any built up oil. This can be used with or without make up on. It does not smear or mess up your make-up in any way. Each sheet is made super soft so it does not scratch your skin while using. This is a natural bacteria fighter, which I thought was awesome. This does help to reduce the shine from your face, making you look more natural. This does not make your face greasy either. I have used some like this in the past that only smeared the oil and did not remove it making my face appear to be greasy. This does come in a very cute pink tube that has a panda on it. It kind of reminds me of the Japanese type cartoons, which I find adorable. To use, simply open the back and tear off one piece of paper then reclose it. After you use all of the ones that come with this, you can buy refills, which was also a nice bonus. Normally these are single use. With this, I would recommend only using a small amount as that really is all it takes. I am happy with how well this works. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.  I have included the link.

Oil paper link




No comments:

Post a Comment