Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Review of Toil in the Soil Garden Sickle

I love this sickle. I have tried things like this in the past, but none of them stood up to the test. Trying to cut vines and sapplings down that started to grow in my garden would break them, however, I have not had this problem with this one. This does seem to be very well made and extremely durable. It does have a smaller handle than others, but I like that. It allows it fit perfectly in my hand and to have a better grip on it. This does also have a leather strap attached to the end which I use to hold this on my wrist when not in use and to hang it up when i am storing it. The blade does seem to be attached to the wooden handle securely. I have had no problems with it sliding or coming off. The blade is extremely sharp and will slice through whatever you are cutting with ease. I am happy with how well this works and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

Sickle Link



No comments:

Post a Comment