Saturday, December 5, 2015

Review of Cottonelle’s Clean Care Double Roll

Okay guys As most of you know in our household it is myself, my husband, and our two kids. We recently were able to try out the new Cottonelle’s Clean Care Double Roll for a review from crowdtap, and I could not be happier about it. The old toilet paper we were using, would only last a week per roll if we were lucky. With three of us using it, it normally only lasted a few days. After switching to Cottonelle, the roll not only lasted a whole week, but still had a good bit left on the roll. I will included a photo to show the other guys vs Cottonelle after a week. The paper is so soft and plush on you bottom. It is sturdy and durable so you never have to worry about a finger breaking through. We have all been there and it is not pleasant! Do I think you should try this out? YES!!  I love how great this works and how long it lasts!



No comments:

Post a Comment