Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Review of Electric Eraser Kit with 20 Eraser Refills

I have never heard of an electric eraser, so when I seen this, It sparked my interest. I like to sketch for fun and having to eraser can make or break a photo. This is very easy to use and fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. It does require two AAA batteries (not included) in order to work. I just use rechargeable ones we have and they work perfectly. This comes as a set with the eraser, brush, and twenty refill erasers. The brush it to brush away any pieces of the eraser without smearing the pencil or smudging anything. I have had no problems with this not wanting to work, leaving marks behind, or it ripping or tearing the paper. This will not move until you move your hand, so you do not need to worry about erasing something that you did not want to. The eraser moves in circles until you take your finger off the "go" button. This does seem to be very well made and quite durable. I am more than happy with how well this works and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link so that you can check this out yourself.

Eraser link





No comments:

Post a Comment