Saturday, December 5, 2015

Review of Click N' Play Set of 8 Beauty Salon Fashion Play Set with Hairdryer, Curling Iron, Mirror & Styling Accessories

My three year old daughter always wants to "get ready" while I am. I have to stop every five minutes to do her hair like mine. With this she can do her own. She loves it. She will sit in her room and do not only her hair but also her dolls' hair for hours. The blow dryer is battery powered, but mine did not come with any. It also had a clip, two curlers, a brush, a mirror, and a curling iron. These do work great in her hair with out ripping it out. These all do appear to be real, however, they are actually made from plastic. I am happy with how well this works and how nice It is. My daughter loves it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.


Salon link











No comments:

Post a Comment