Sunday, December 20, 2015

Review of New WILDNRG Elastic Laces (1 Pack).

I have tried these both in my shoes and my daughter's shoe, just to see if they would work in both adult and children's. They worked perfectly in both. These are extremely strong, and seem to be very well made. These are easy to lace into your shoes, and take about as much time to lace up as regular laces would. The lock and cap work wonderfully and provide a secure hold. These are perfect for my three year old shoes, which is were mine ended up going. I did have to cut off the extra lace, but that is because they come in kind of a one size fits all. The only thing you have to do with these is push in the lock button and slide down to "untie" or slide up to "tie". I have had no problems with the lock sliding down or with her shoe falling off due to it not locking. If she happens to break a lock, it comes with extras. It can not get better than that. I am more than happy with how well this works and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link


Lace link




No comments:

Post a Comment