Friday, December 4, 2015

Review of US Art Supply Boardroom 66" Black Flipchart Easel

This does seem to be very well made and sturdy. It is durable and appears as if it would last a long time. However it does not come with instructions and I have yet to be able to figure out how to attach the top part. With that said, there are pegs made onto the legs which are adjustable and do lock into place when pressed down. They hold a canvas and sketch pad if it is larger in size. I have had no problem with the legs becoming unlocked or them not wanting to stay in place. This is the perfect size to use while sitting down or standing up. This is very lightweight and can easily be moved. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

Easel link


No comments:

Post a Comment