Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Review of All Natural Insect Killer

I have begin to notice that spiders and stink bugs, are showing up everywhere inside our house. I have been trying to find something I could use that would kill them and make them go away , however I have two small kids and a cat that are all inside, and I don't want to use anything that may harm them. This is great for me. It is all natural so it is safe for me to use. It has no harsh chemicals , and does not have the "chemical" smell. I have used this for both spiders, ants, and stink bugs, and it seems to work great. I have sprayed it on the insect, and around my house. The ones I sprayed it on died, and after spraying around my house, I have noticed a decrease in the amount that is still in my house. I am more than happy with how well this works and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link for you to check this out.

Insect killer link

No comments:

Post a Comment