Thursday, December 10, 2015

Review of NOV_Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella

Being a mommy of two little ones (three and one) having to run errands in the rain can be a pain in the butt. I end up completely soaked by the time I get both of the kids in their car seats. I was offered this for my thoughts and decided to give it a try. I am quite impressed with how well this works. To make it open simply undo the velco strap and press the up button. The umbrella will them completely open itself up. Once you are back inside, press the down button and the umbrella will collapse. All you have to do it press down on the umbrella locking into the closed position. This does seem to be extremely well made and durable.It is very easy to hold even while shuffling two kids. I am more than happy with how well this works and would recommend it.  I have included the link as well.

Umbrella link


No comments:

Post a Comment