Monday, December 14, 2015

Review of Genuine Australian Lambswool Car Interior Duster

This is very soft, so it will not cause any scratches to the inside of your vehicle. It does a wonderful job and dusting everything from the dash to the console to the vents. The handle is made from a thick wood, which is both sturdy and very well attached. It also does have what feels like leather strap on the bottom, which allows to to hang it up to store. The is very fluffy, so it gets large areas at once. You can also use this in your home to dust picture frames or knick nacks and not have to worry about them breaking. The only complaint I have is that this does shed when you first use it, which kind of makes a mess. With that being said it is made from lambswool, so shedding should be a given. Over all I am happy with how well this works. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link:

Duster link



No comments:

Post a Comment