Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Review of Self Inflatable Outdoor & Travel Pillow.

My family camps a lot during the summer. We have tried several pillows, but always wake up with our necks hurting, or can't fall asleep because the pillow is so flat it feels like we are laying on the ground. This one actually works perfectly. This is self- inflating, so you do not have to blow it up by mouth or air machine, which was another selling point for me. This also works perfectly for long road trips. It does "form fit" to your head allowing you to have a comfortable and peaceful rest. After using this, I woke up with no neck pain, which was amazing. The air is easy to get out and it takes no time at all for it to inflate. I am more than happy with how well this works and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link as well.

Pillow link





No comments:

Post a Comment