Friday, December 4, 2015

Review of Peppermint Essential Oil

When this arrived, I opened it and put it in my diffuser. I love the peppermint smell, but since Christmas is right around the corner, this is perfect. It is strong, but once diluted it has a nice light smell that will feel your whole home. I have also noticed that this does help with stuffy noses if used in a diffuser. This would also be great in a homemade fragrance. It is a small bottle, but that is because you do not need to use a lot. Actually less is more with this. I have tried peppermint oil before but it was cheaply made and the fragrance was plain. That is not the case with this one. This is a high quality oil. I am so happy I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I would recommend it. I have included the link.

Peppermint oil link


No comments:

Post a Comment