Monday, December 14, 2015

Review of Money Mints.

These taste kind of like life saver mint, just not as strong. They have a light mint smell that leaves your breath fresh and your mouth feeling clean. This is a pack of a hundred with two in each pack (200 mints total). This would be great as thank you gifts for a wedding or party, or for handing out on Halloween. The money on the wrapper does look exactly like the new hundred dollar bill, and is front and back printed. The packages are small enough to fit several in your purse or bag and it not take up much room. I have also noticed that if you have a cough, these will help with it as well. I am happy with these and how great they taste. I would recommend them. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link:

Mint link



No comments:

Post a Comment