Monday, December 14, 2015

Review of US Art Supply 53 Piece Children's Art Set

This is the most amazing art set I have seen. You get  12 felt tip color pens, 12 colored pencils. 12 oil pastels, 8 color changers, 4 highlighters, a ruler, an eraser, a sharpener, a mechanical pencil, and a case of lead for the pencil. Right now this set is about $10 which I think is a steal price. This is everything plus some that your child (ren) would need for back to school, or is the perfect set for your children to make art at home. Each of the colors are bright and beautiful. The sharpener is very sharp and will sharpen the pencils very fast. The high lighters have clips on the lids, which allow you to hang it on you book bag or pocket. All pieces included in this set do seem to be made from high quality material, not the cheap dollar store brand, leading me to believe that this would last a long time. I am more than happy with how well this works and would highly recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link:

Art set link




No comments:

Post a Comment