Sunday, December 6, 2015

Review of Lemon Essential Oil.

I love essential oils. I use them in my diffuser to make my house smell good. However, nowadays you never know if the oil you get is actually going to smell good or horrible. I took a chance with this one as I have been wanting to try lemon, and I am happy to say it smells amazing. It has a light lemon smell. Nothing overpowering. It is a small bottle, but with this a little goes a long way, so it should last you quite a while. This would be perfect to use in homemade perfume or lotion. This does seem to be made with high quality ingredients, so with the price being right at six dollars, I would say that is fair. I am more than happy with how great this is and would highly recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Lemon oil link


1 comment:

  1. Hi Amber,

    Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate it!

    "Simply Earth - Where 13% of the profits from every sale goes to rehabilitate human trafficking victims."

    ReplyDelete