Saturday, December 12, 2015

Review of Bright Outdoors Solar GO! Lantern.

This is by far one of the coolest lanterns I have ever seen.It has multiple setting, which I personally love. All the lights are bright and beautiful. This is completely solar powered, so no need for batteries or charging. It is also water proof as well making it perfect for camping and fishing. This does have to be blown up, but it only take maybe a minute to have it inflated. It comes with a remote which allows to you change the setting or turn it on or off from a distance, or if you are close enough you can simply press the power button on the bottom. It has a battery meter on the bottom which tells how much "life" the lantern has left. It is displayed when the light is on. This seems to be both durable and well made, leading me to believe that it would last a long time. I am more than happy with how well this works and would highly recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.


 Check it out here: Lantern link

No comments:

Post a Comment