Monday, December 14, 2015

Review of Backseat Car Organizer + Car Visor Organizer.

With two small kids ( one and three) this has came in handy. This does have a lot of pockets, making it perfect for anything your child (ren) could ever think to bring. The upper pocket is velcro, and is perfect for putting snacks in. The next set of pockets are the perfect size for sippy cups. (There are two of them). Moving to the front of those pockets are two mesh pockets on the front, and two mesh pockets on each side (total of four per pocket, eight in all) that can easily hold pens, lipstick, chapstick, etc. Below those pockets is a huge open pocket which is great for putting toys in or snacks. It is rather large and deep. Lastly on top of that pocket is four mesh pockets two small, two medium that would be great for smaller toys. This is very easy to install and takes no time at all. This does seem to be very well made with no loose strings or places that appear as if they would rip or tear easily. This does include a visor organizer as well, which I have been in need of. This slide easily over my sun visor and stays in place. I have had no problems with it slipping or sliding off. It has a medium size mesh pocket which would fit a large square pack of gum, then another pocket that could hold around four to five cds out of the cases, then , lastly, a large mesh pocket which is actually the length of the whole visor organizer. I put important paper in this pocket to make sure they can not fly out. Over all I am amazed at how nice this is and how handy is has become I would recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link:

Organizer link







No comments:

Post a Comment