Sunday, December 13, 2015

Review of US Art Supply Washable Markers Bucket Set

What I like the most about these, is how easy they are to clean up. I have a three year old and she loves to color. However, since she is still little she doesn't always stay on the paper. This does have 48 different markers, all of which are bold and brightly colored. They come in a plastic bucket which is easy for her to pick up and carry, which was another huge plus for me. This is great for four different kids to have a set of twelve markers, I only have two kids, but I have four nieces, so there is plenty for when they come to visit. These markers are the perfect size for my daughter to hold in her hand, which is great since crayola ones tend to be a bit thicker and it is difficult for her to hold. I really like these and I would recommend them to anyone who has small children. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

Marker link



No comments:

Post a Comment