Thursday, December 17, 2015

Review of CSF30 Semi-Flush Brushed Nickel Ceiling Light Fixture.

This is a simple yet elegant light. This is very easy and simple to install. It comes with everything you need to install as well as very clear and well written instructions. The metal has a beautiful color to it and does not look cheap. This seems to be extremely well made, sturdy, and durable. One of my favorite parts of the light, is the bottom insert, which covers the light bulbs. This does require the new type on bulbs not the screw in kind, but those can be found at walmart or your local hardware store. This light is stunning and works perfectly. I would highly recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

Light link




No comments:

Post a Comment